WolfzOnline

Welcome, welcome! Please, feel free to join the pack that best suits you- Shade Pack, Earth Pack, Fire Pack, Snow Pack, or Wind Pack. Create your wolf, a personality, a color, a gender, etc, and meet other wolves in your pack!

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Hey everyone! Great news! We now have Wolf Smilies! (Like the little emoticons we had before? Don't worry! They are both open for use!) Go to the Announcements section for details!
Happy St. Patrick's Day Wolfz! I hope you all are having a great day full of rainbows and pots of gold!
The Special St. Patrick's day and wolf RP is now open! All wolves from all pack are welcome! You can find it in the new "Special Group Role Plays" section! I hope you all enjoy your Easter and St. Patrick's Days!
Hey everyone! Wolfz Online is now doing an Easter Egg hunt! Whenever Storm or any of the mods post, you better check it over carefully! If it says "easter egg" any where in the post, PM Storm or the mod to claim your prize! Your name will get a special color and you will have moderator privileges for a whole week!
The skin has been changed back to the original!

Share | 

The Creek of Shade Pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

Location : laying under a weeping willow in the moon's soft glow

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:06 am

Qaletaka and the black wolf hit the ground hard.They scrambled to untangle themselves from one another. They circled each other looking for an opening.Not able to find one,they went at each other,both intent on killing the other.They were a blur of fur and fangs.Qaletaka clawed its chest and it in turn clawed his face.They were tit for tat,neither one giving an inch.Qaletaka.saw an opening and went for it. Knocking the black wolf off balance,he immediately went for its throat. The black wolf struggled futiley.Qaletaka was a big brute and he wasnt budging.He clamped his teeth down on its throat an viciously tore it out.

Qaletaka wasn't aggressive or dangerous unless his pack was threatened,especially when rogues cross into his territory.He was usually easy going and mellow most times.Once his pack is threatned,he would kill without a second thought.

He tossed the dead wolf aside and went after another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Stone twisted out of the grip of an especially vicious wolf, he grabbed the neck, and slowly ground down with his teeth.
The wolf yelped for mercy, and Stone released him, but another wolf was already on top of Stone. He let out a yelp, but just when the wolf was lnging down for his neck, the wolf he had just spared heaved the wolf on top of Stone off of him. "Thanks." Stone gasped. "And to you." the wolf replied, snarling and leaping onto Stone. Stone snarled and tore at the wolf's flesh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfzonline.forumotion.com
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:24 pm

((I apologize for it being so long ))

Qaletaka saw at least four more wolves were left.Two of which were occupying Stone.He looked for the other two and found them off to the side watching the whole thing as if it was some kind of show.One was a big russet colored wolf that rivaled him in size,the other was pure black.They both exuded an aura of power,the russet more so than the black.He snarled as he approached them. "Why are you on my land?" Qaletaka demanded the two.Immediately the black wolf stood in front if the other wolf.It's teeth were bared and its hackles were raised as it prepared for a fight.Qaletaka gave it a disdainful look. "Lallo(little boy),learn to pick your battles.Move aside or I'll go through you." Qaletaka said taking a menacing step forward.

The black wolf wavered slightly,but didn't budge.With a snarl qaletaka lunged tackling the wolf to the ground.Relentlessly he snapped his jaws at the other wolf's face and neck.The black wolf held him at bay using his legs.The wolf went for one of Qaletaka legs.He lifted his leg out of the way.It left him open to be kicked away.Qaletaka regained his balance as the wolf got back up.They circled one another,never turning their backs against their enemy.Qaletaka smirked,taunting the other wolf. The black wolf bristled and charged,Qaletaka easily dodged, taking a bite out of him on his back leg ripping the leg open with the movement.The wolf turned back around limping.His head down and ears back,he prepared to lunge once more.Once again Qaletaka smirked taunting the wolf. The whoe time the Russet wolf watched,it's face unreadable. Qaletaka refused to be anyone's entertainment.He'd decided to kill the wolf then go for the other one.

The Russet wolf must have sensed what was about to happen because he intercepted when the black wolf lunged. "Galan,enough!" He demanded as he stood up again.Qaletaka snarled at them both.He no longer cared why they were here,he just wanted them gone from his territory."Leave now,while I'm feeling gracious,before i kill you both." he said snapping his jaws to emphasis his point. The russet wolf nodded once and collected his friend.He lifted his head and howled,letting his wolves know that the battle was over..The russet wolf turned to Qaletaka once more."I am Tao,Alpha of the blood moon pack.I'll see you around." he said with an evil smile.Qaletaka snarled and snapped his teeth together,his temper starting to show."You ever step foot again on my territory, i will take immense joy in ripping you to shreds along with any who comes with you.Now Leave!"Qaletaka demanded and watched as they began to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:20 pm

OOC: No problem! Long posts are great! And would you like me to create a blood moon pack for you? It will be all yours and you will get to decide who joins and who doesn't if you want.

IC: Stone watched the other wolves leave. He let out a low, pained howl and slumped to the side. His whole body ached and burned and he felt that he couldn't take another step. One of his ears and been shredded, and his whole chest was oozing blood from a huge gash near his throat.
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:13 am

((Sure,that would be cool ^_^ ))

Qaletaka watched as they left.The scent of blood was heavy in the air.He Heard Stone's pain filled cries.Qaletaka needed to check him,but he had to make sure they wolves from the blood moon pack were completely gone from his territory. "I'll be right ba k." He called out to Stone as he made his way to the border,watching the wolves.
When the last one crossed the boundary,he made his way back to stone.Stone was hurt pretty bad."Stone are you ok?" It was a stupid question and He,knew it but it was nessaccary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:21 pm

"Yes. I can make it back to camp." Stone rasped, struggling to stand.

OOC: Okay- I'll set it up right now!
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Qaketaka Watched as Stone tried to stand.He looked about ready to fall over,immediately Qaletaka was at his side helping him to stand."Here,let me help."He said helping Stone to his feet.Once he was sure,stone was standingsteady enough to walk,he began walking beside Stone as they made their way slowly to the Main camp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:48 pm

"Thanks." Stone gasped, continuing to stumble forward.
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Qaletaka stayed close by Stone in case he fell.They made it to camp and qaletaka helped Stone to lay down in one of the dens.Qaletaka left to gather some herbs for Stones wounds,seeing as how they were worse than his own. "This may sting a little" He said as he applied the medicinal herbs to the wounds. Once he was finished,he sat down his haunches.He was angry at what was done to stone. He growled in remembrance of the fight.Suddenly he heard a howl somewhere in the far distance.He snarled as he listened to the message it held."That SOB.I'll kill him if he comes here again!" He was filled with such anger that he could,no longer sit still."Stone,I'll be back.Im going for a hunt.Don't move and get some rest." He said before running off into the forest that was his home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Stone sighed, his ears were ringing.

OOC: I think I'm going to kill him...
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: re:   Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:12 am

((Aww why? That'll leave Qaletaka.alone.))

Qaletaka had searched trest for some rabbits.Stone was injured.He needs his strength.So with four rabbits in her mouth As he made he wat back to camp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skarpath
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:16 am

ooc: so sorry for being inactive! i read all of the post so i know what happend.

ic: Jade went back to camp with them after the fight. she sat down for a secound and licked her wounds then looked over to stone.' i hope he will be ok'. she thought

i love these face's

affraid Basketball sunny lol! bounce Basketball tongue pirat Shocked Twisted Evil cat alien rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:29 am

(( no worries,welcome back Wink ))

Qaletaka camp back to the camp with the four rabbits and sat them in the middle.He saw Jade licking her wounds and asked if she was ok.He placed a rabbit in front of her and with a smile told her to eat up.He turned to Stone and his smile fell away.Stone was seriously injured and Qaletaka wondered if he will make it through the night.He picked up on of the rabbits and Sat it down beside Stone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skarpath
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:59 am

Jade looked at Qaletaka "im fine, just a few scrapes" she said "thanks for the rabbit''. she told him and then watched him go over to stone.'i think i could go find him some cob-webs for bleeding'. she thought then got up and went to search for some. after finding a big wad of it by a tree at the far side of camp she carefully gathered a pawfull of the cob-webs and took it back to stone. "let me put this in your wounds,it will help stop the bleeding". she said

i love these face's

affraid Basketball sunny lol! bounce Basketball tongue pirat Shocked Twisted Evil cat alien rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Qaletaka nodded his head at Jade when she told him she was ok.He was glad she wasn't hurt too bad.He watched as she left to go get some cobwebs.She spoke gently to Stone as she applied the webs to his wounds. Qaletaka watched on in silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:18 am

OOC: I'll bring a new wolf in. Razz

IC: Stone thanked her, digging into the food hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:06 am

((ok Smile ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain1
Older Pup
Older Pup

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:39 pm

OOC: May I join you guys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:48 pm

((sure Smile ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain1
Older Pup
Older Pup

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:55 pm

Moon walked down to the other wolves. "What happened?" she asked, seeing how battered up some of them were.

((Sorry- I have to go...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:57 pm

Stone coughed. It brought up blood.

((Aw, bye Rain!))

Last edited by Storm on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled)
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:49 pm

Immediately Qaletaka was on his feet snarling and ready to fight when he heard someone be hind him.Upon seeing the she wolf,he stopped snarling and growled low in warning."Who are you and what do you want?" He was on edge at the moment with one if his best fighters so close to death."We were attack by the blood moon wolves." he said in an emotionless voice.He was deeply saddened by the current events,but refused to let a stranger see it.

He took a deep trying to calm the anger raging inside at the attack on his pack.But it didn't help when Stone coughed and the scent of blood became even stronger in the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:30 pm

Stone rolled onto his side and groaned.
Back to top Go down
skarpath
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Jade watched them then looked at Stone as he coughed up blood and she went to his side. "hang on stone, ill find something" she said and started to go out of camp in search of a herb

i love these face's

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Stone watched her go. He rolloed over onto his side and closed his eyes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creek of Shade Pack   

Back to top Go down

The Creek of Shade Pack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next