WolfzOnline

Welcome, welcome! Please, feel free to join the pack that best suits you- Shade Pack, Earth Pack, Fire Pack, Snow Pack, or Wind Pack. Create your wolf, a personality, a color, a gender, etc, and meet other wolves in your pack!

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Hey everyone! Great news! We now have Wolf Smilies! (Like the little emoticons we had before? Don't worry! They are both open for use!) Go to the Announcements section for details!
Happy St. Patrick's Day Wolfz! I hope you all are having a great day full of rainbows and pots of gold!
The Special St. Patrick's day and wolf RP is now open! All wolves from all pack are welcome! You can find it in the new "Special Group Role Plays" section! I hope you all enjoy your Easter and St. Patrick's Days!
Hey everyone! Wolfz Online is now doing an Easter Egg hunt! Whenever Storm or any of the mods post, you better check it over carefully! If it says "easter egg" any where in the post, PM Storm or the mod to claim your prize! Your name will get a special color and you will have moderator privileges for a whole week!
The skin has been changed back to the original!

Share | 

Welcome to the Wind Pack territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

Location : laying under a weeping willow in the moon's soft glow

PostSubject: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Under the blanket of night,a flash of silver passed swiftly and silently through the trees.Sarabi,Alpha of the Wind Pack,raced silently through the forest of her territory.The light of the moon shown as a reflection of her grey-silver eyes that sparkled as she danced between the trees. Her white-grey pelt glowed as if wrapped in the warm embrace of the moon'.She came to a clearing just beyond the forest. She was on a cliff that over looked the ocean,the moon's reflection dancing on the water's surface. She lifted her muzzle into the air and howled in welcom to all those who wished to join her family and pack,who wished to rest their weary hearts in a place they can call home,to be accepted and loved and protected.Her arms were open to those who wish to embrace all that she had to offer.

There was a soft breeze that played with her pelt.She lifted her into it.With a short howl she headed back through the forest,she was a silver blur.She checked her boundaries for any who wished to join her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Rose was dragging herself forwards. Her whole body ached and screamed in agony whenever she moved. She needed to find a place to stay and fast- or she would die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfzonline.forumotion.com
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:49 am

Sarabi was trotting along the south border of her lands when the wind danced around her carrying with it the scent of a female wolf.She picked up her speed and "ran with the wind".The scent became stronger the closer she came.The wind blowing through her pelt as if in a sweet caress as she flew across the ground,her paws barely touching the ground. She saw a wolf in the distance and slowed her pace.She was not so naive as to think there was no chance of danger as she approached.She had a run in with two wolves from The blood moon pack who came seeking refuge.She made the mistake of accepting them.They made the mistake of attacking her,she killed them both without hesitation.She had a big heart but she was no one's fool.

Her movements were elegant and smooth.She had a commanding presence that spoke if her rank without her having to say a word.She growled low and stopped a few feet in front of the wolf.Sarabi stood tall with her shoulders squared,her paws planted firmly in place and her tail hung low.Should this wolf decide to attack,she would be ready."Halt,dont move another inch.You have crossed into The Wind pack's territory,what reason do you have for trespassing?"Sarabi asked,her voice had a lilting quality to it as well as a hint a danger.

She eyed the wolf,giving her a good look over.The wolf looked about ready to fall over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:24 pm

"Please." was all Rose could gasp before she slumped to the ground and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re:   Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Sarabi walked over to the she-wolf.She had heard the desperate tone in that one word. She saw as the wolf slumped to the ground and passed out.Sarabi didn't have the heart to leave her there,so she nudged the wolf with her nose. When she didn't get a response,she sighed and grabbed her by the scruff and dragged her to the main camp. She made an impromptu bed of leaves and moss in her den and laid the wolf on it.There was a container that she'd taken from the two legs that held water,she went to the river and filled it.She came back and sat it beside the passed out wolf.She'd left once more to go hunting for some food,leaving the she wolf alone in her den.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:51 pm

Rose stretched open one eye. She was in a den. She tried to scramble to her feet, but couldn't. She flopped down onto the ground with a small yelp.

OOC: The blood moon pack is ready for you! :3
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Sarabi had found a herd of deer and set to work about getting one.She quickly chose her prey and seperated it from the herd.It was a young doe.In no time at all,she had the doe clamped tightly in her jaws and she was making her way to the main camp.She heard a yelp and knew her guest was finally awake.Dragging the doe to the entrance,she walked into her den to check on her guest."Well hello Sleeping Beauty,how are ya feeling?" she asked as she sat regally on the side of the impromptu bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:18 pm

"Not well I'm afraid." Rose whined.
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:56 am

What ails you darling?" Sarabi asked worry and concern evident on her face and in her voice.She had some questions she wanted answered but her health was more important at the momentBut once we're over that hurdle,then she's getting interrogated. she thought as she watched her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:22 am

"Starvation." Rose choked. "and sorrow." she added under her breath. remembering that terrible night...
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:15 am

She looked at the she wolf quizzically.Of the two things the other wolf had mentioned, Sarabi could only help with one."Well the starvation,i can help you with There's a doe over there.Feel free to dig in.As for the sorrow,im not sure i can help you with that.That's a hurdle you yourself have to get over.But im always here if you need someone to talk to."Sarabi said looking down at the she wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain1
Older Pup
Older Pup

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:41 pm

Slice padded towards them. "Morning ladies." he said respectfully, dipping his head with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:01 pm

Rose saw him, and recoiled.
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:19 pm

Sarabi snapped her head up with a warning growl at the approaching male."Good morning "she said suspiciously standing between him and the other she wolf.She came to Sarabi for help so Sarabi had taken her and would watch over her until she was able to tend to herself.

Taking a step towards him she spoke."You are aware that you are trespassing on my territory,right?Why are you here?" Sarabi wasn't usually this suspicious,but after her run in with the Blood Moon pack plus the fact that they moved into the area changed all that. If he was friend,he could stay.But if he was not,well today wasn't going to be his lucky day.

She stood regally,with her paws planted firmly on the ground. Her fur bristled and her grey-silver eyes staring unwaveringly at him as she awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:21 pm

OOC: he's offline... Skip ahead a bit maybe?
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:56 pm

((uh,ok if you want but I'd like to give him a chance to respond.We can always skip a head later if he still doesn't respond.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:37 pm

((Okay- But he's going on a vacation for a week. He PMed me.)) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:35 pm

((Oh ok lol in that case then yea we can continue lol))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:02 pm

((lol yeah))

Okay, where do we skip to?
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:28 pm

((It depends on you.Sarabi had brought food and waiting for you to get better so that she can pester you with questions.Subconsciously she's already accepted you but wont consciously do si without you answering some if her questions.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:17 pm

((Let's skip to the questioning part then.))

Rose finally was ready to speak. She had rested and eaten, and she was feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:53 pm

((Ok))

Sarabi had watched as the she wolf ate her fill.She seemed to be feeling better.'Good then she can answer my questions.'she thought.

"Im glad you're looking a bit better,that means you feel better which in turn means you can answer my questions."Sarabi said stretching."First and foremost,what is your name?Where did you come from and what are you doing on my land?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:59 pm

"My name is Rose- I come from Snow Pack, and I am running from my horrible, horrible, past- It seems to have brought me to your territory."
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:28 am

"Hello Rose,I am Sarabi.Alpha of this land.What,pray tell,in your past is chasing you?Do you come seeking refuge or passage?" Sarabi asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:42 pm

"Refuge." Rose whispered. "My...my pups... The pack was going to kill them. My sister, Storm, helped me part of the way, but she had to return to our pack, she's the alpha female. So I was alone, in the snow- with my pups. My mate abandoned me because all of them were white with blue eyes. He said that they were strange and that they should be killed. No one agreed with him, of course, but he's the lead hunter, so he has the right. He was going to kill them. I had to run. For the sake of my pups I had to leave. Storm helped as much as she could. She made it possible so we could escape without any of the pack knowing. The only thing was I can never return..." Rose choked up, swallowed, then looked at her paws for a moment before continuing. "It was cold. So..so cold. And without Storm, I had no food. I could only hope that what I had eaten in the past would be enough to sustain my pups. I was wrong. One night, I ran out of milk. My pup's cries were horrible. And I could do nothing, because if I left them they would freeze to death. The next morning, I dug a hole in the snow, and put my pups in it. They blended in and they could keep each other warm for at least an hour. So I left. I hunted and I ate so much I thought that I might explode. But it was for my pups. I stumbled back, and what I found... Oh, what I found!" She buried he head deep under her paws and sobbed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Wind Pack territory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next