WolfzOnline

Welcome, welcome! Please, feel free to join the pack that best suits you- Shade Pack, Earth Pack, Fire Pack, Snow Pack, or Wind Pack. Create your wolf, a personality, a color, a gender, etc, and meet other wolves in your pack!

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Hey everyone! Great news! We now have Wolf Smilies! (Like the little emoticons we had before? Don't worry! They are both open for use!) Go to the Announcements section for details!
Happy St. Patrick's Day Wolfz! I hope you all are having a great day full of rainbows and pots of gold!
The Special St. Patrick's day and wolf RP is now open! All wolves from all pack are welcome! You can find it in the new "Special Group Role Plays" section! I hope you all enjoy your Easter and St. Patrick's Days!
Hey everyone! Wolfz Online is now doing an Easter Egg hunt! Whenever Storm or any of the mods post, you better check it over carefully! If it says "easter egg" any where in the post, PM Storm or the mod to claim your prize! Your name will get a special color and you will have moderator privileges for a whole week!
The skin has been changed back to the original!

Share | 

Welcome to the Wind Pack territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

Location : laying under a weeping willow in the moon's soft glow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Sarabi's heart grew heavy the more Rose spoke.It was horrible what had happened to her.Sarabi would wish that on anyone."You don't have to continue."She said as she Watched Rose bury her face in her paws."You are more than welcome to stay here in my pack.You will be safe."She said s she walked over to her and sit beside her giving her comfort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Rose lifted her head from her paws. She gulped. "Thanks you. I'll stay." But she kept replaying the scene in her mind. That red, red snow...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfzonline.forumotion.com
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Sarabi gave a small smile and nodded her head. "It'll get better to deal with with time. It will be ok." She said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:10 am

Rose nodded, but was inwardly thinking: "You wouldn't know. You don't understand..."
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:38 pm

Sarabi had her own demons that plagued her, some not much different than rose but at the moment she wasn't about to make this about herself. But she wanted to get rose's minds off of the saddness that had her in its grip. "Rose, come take a walk with me." She said as she got up and walked to the entrance and waited for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:30 pm

Rose stood up and slowly walked towards Sarabi. "Okay." she said.
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:59 pm

As Rose followed her,Sarabi lead her around her territory. "Seeing as how you're now a member of this pack,I'd like to show you around the territory.I'd like to introduce you to the pack." She said looking over at Rose. She had brought the other she-wolf to her personal section of the pack's territory. They walked for a little bit passing by a little stream where rose bushes grew. They trotted through the forest as Sarabi led the way. They came to a wide open field and Sarabi paused before passing through." This is where the pack gathers for festivities such as the celebration of new pups,new mate couples,etc.. We also use it as a play area for the pups an their caretakers." Sarabi continued walking. They came to a more secluded area that was guarded by several warriors.When they saw Sarabi they gave her a slight bow and eyed Rose suspiciously and wearily. "No worries guys she's not going in." Sarabi said with a soft chuckle. She was gla they were doing their jobs. "This is Rose,the newest member of the pack. I was just showing her the territory." She turned to Rose and nodded towards the guars."This is the nursery and welping grounds." Turning back to the guards,she bid them farewell.

They walked away.After about 15 minutes,they came to another clearing,but this once had no grass,there was only the dirt ground that seemed compaqed."This is the battle "arena" where the pack members come to train and squash minute problems,supervised of course."She said before continuing on. They walked for while more until they came to a waterfall that emptied into a large lake. " We can take a little break if you want ,before we head to the main camp." She said looking at Rose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wind Pack territory   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Wind Pack territory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2