WolfzOnline

Welcome, welcome! Please, feel free to join the pack that best suits you- Shade Pack, Earth Pack, Fire Pack, Snow Pack, or Wind Pack. Create your wolf, a personality, a color, a gender, etc, and meet other wolves in your pack!

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Hey everyone! Great news! We now have Wolf Smilies! (Like the little emoticons we had before? Don't worry! They are both open for use!) Go to the Announcements section for details!
Happy St. Patrick's Day Wolfz! I hope you all are having a great day full of rainbows and pots of gold!
The Special St. Patrick's day and wolf RP is now open! All wolves from all pack are welcome! You can find it in the new "Special Group Role Plays" section! I hope you all enjoy your Easter and St. Patrick's Days!
Hey everyone! Wolfz Online is now doing an Easter Egg hunt! Whenever Storm or any of the mods post, you better check it over carefully! If it says "easter egg" any where in the post, PM Storm or the mod to claim your prize! Your name will get a special color and you will have moderator privileges for a whole week!
The skin has been changed back to the original!

Share | 

Introducing the Blood Moon Pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

Location : laying under a weeping willow in the moon's soft glow

PostSubject: Introducing the Blood Moon Pack   Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:56 am

Tao was walking the grounds of his new territory.He'd just killed the former Alpha who resided here.He licked the blood from his muzzle.He had given the others a choice of stay on,their land and join him or leave and never come back lest they wanted to die.He wasn't surprised when they left though he was surprised that some had stayed. He grinned humorlessly. They will be watched and tried until found them trustworthy.

He took a deep breath loving the fresh scent of blood first thing in the morning.He sensed Galan walking up beside him"What news do you have?" he asked still looking out at his territory."we had a few to try and attack us but they didn't long."came Galan's reply.Tao laughed at the reply."So like you Had a bit of fun." he said walking on.Galan just nodded his head and followed silently."Its so peaceful around here."He growled."But it won't last for very long.If i have anything to say about it." he said as he stopped.He lifted his head and howled a howl of welcome,threat,and promise.'Hello neighbors,it is I,Tao,Alpha if the blood .Moon Pack and your worst nightmare.I hope you enjoyed your peace,because from this day forward you'll never know what the word mean.To those who wants to follow a strong fearless leader and join a fierce pack,then come and join me.I promise you wont regret it.'

Once he was finished he looked at Galan and smiled a smile of pure evil."Lets give them H*ll" He said.Galan returned his smile and nodded once.Tao raced off with Galan close behind.

ooc:Ok so The Blood moon pack is a pack of wolves who were rejected from other packs,rogues,etc. It's filled with bad,fierce,malicious,blood thirsty... you get the idea lol they dislike all who are weaker than they are.they respect strength and thinks courage is foolhardy. They are close knit and protective of their own,all others are fair game.

They don't allow males to harm females,but if the girls want to fight he's more than willing to allow it.They are not above kidnapping females and pups,but rest assured raped/forced mating is not their cup of tea.They are going to be a thorn in everybody's side,so be on the look out. Wink

If you have any questions,just ask on here.If you want to join,just post your form(I'll have that up in a bit lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Blood Moon Pack   Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:20 pm

OOC: Is there actually a form or may I just start role playing here? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfzonline.forumotion.com
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

Location : laying under a weeping willow in the moon's soft glow

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Blood Moon Pack   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:03 pm

Name
what brought you here?
why do you think I should accept you

((This is a mini form.Its on the other one too,but its supposed to be here >.< sorry about the mix up.lol I was asking that all members be posted in the "create a wolf" section where all I'd have to do is check them out there.You can follow the form i have for Tao and Galan if it helps..Once again sorry for the mix up))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Blood Moon Pack   Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:48 pm

((Okay, I have my form in the Create Your Character Section)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfzonline.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Blood Moon Pack   

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Blood Moon Pack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1