WolfzOnline

Welcome, welcome! Please, feel free to join the pack that best suits you- Shade Pack, Earth Pack, Fire Pack, Snow Pack, or Wind Pack. Create your wolf, a personality, a color, a gender, etc, and meet other wolves in your pack!

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Hey everyone! Great news! We now have Wolf Smilies! (Like the little emoticons we had before? Don't worry! They are both open for use!) Go to the Announcements section for details!
Happy St. Patrick's Day Wolfz! I hope you all are having a great day full of rainbows and pots of gold!
The Special St. Patrick's day and wolf RP is now open! All wolves from all pack are welcome! You can find it in the new "Special Group Role Plays" section! I hope you all enjoy your Easter and St. Patrick's Days!
Hey everyone! Wolfz Online is now doing an Easter Egg hunt! Whenever Storm or any of the mods post, you better check it over carefully! If it says "easter egg" any where in the post, PM Storm or the mod to claim your prize! Your name will get a special color and you will have moderator privileges for a whole week!
The skin has been changed back to the original!

Share | 

Welcome to Blood Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

Location : laying under a weeping willow in the moon's soft glow

PostSubject: Welcome to Blood Moon   Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:49 pm

You wandered into the territory of the formidable Blood Moon pack.You've heard rumors about that that would scare even the toughest of wolves,but you're not afraid.In fact you seeked them out wanting to join their ranks.Suddenly you hear rustling to your left...no your right...no behind you... As you turn at the sounds around you,you realize that you're surrounded.You know theyre there,but they stay hidden in the in the brush using the fog as cover. Suddenly there's rustling in front of you and snapping twigs as a big russet wolf comes to stand before you.It is none other than the Alpha,Tao. A sneer in his lips as he looks you over.He's standing tall and was squared off as if ready for a fight.He looked down his nose at you and spoke."Well,what do we have here? Do you know where you are pup?What reason do you have for trespassing on my land?If i was you,I'd make it good.There's no telling what these boys will do."At his last words,the surrounding wolves all growled.Tao laughed."Enough!" he growled.He began to walk around you assessing you and judging your worth."Speak." He said as he once again stood in front of you.

OOC: OK this will be the joing thread.All who wants to join must give their own response to this situation.It can be written on here and i will let you know if you have been accepted or rejected.Before posting on here please be sure to have your characters in the 'Create a wolf' thread.

Also be sure to include the following information if you're joining :Name,what brought you here? and why do you think I should accept you. Please read Introducing the Blood moon pack so that you'll have an idea about the type of pack they are. Ok thats all and good luck ;D

Last edited by Fatalani on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to change something real quick)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:14 pm

May I join?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfzonline.forumotion.com
bailey1120
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:18 pm

May I JOIN? Domt mind me i have fake nails om for a dare.

Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:19 pm

We have to wait until Fatalani comes back on. Wink
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:19 am

((Yea you can join,though you Gotta have a back bone to be in this pack.It is not a place for the meek,nor the weak or soft hearted. Lol well good luck and have at it))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:17 am

"For one, I'm not a pup, and I have complete right to be wherever I want to be." Hati snarled,baring his teeth at the strange wolf.
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:35 am

Tao bared his teeth in a wicked sneer."When you cross into my territory you aren't allowed that privilege and freedom." He growled.taking a step closer."I will you pup if i so choose to,pup.Now what reason do you have for being on my land?"He snarled again taking yet another step forward,teeth bared.Inwardly he was smiling.He liked this wolf's spunk and wanted to see how far it went.Tao noticed Galan ,flanked by two others come up behind the tresspasser and that he himself had two wolves flanking him.The others made a circle around the seven of them.Tao turned his attention back to the uunknown wolf.His eyes bore into those of the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain1
Older Pup
Older Pup

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Grass watched from a distance. She flicked her tail irritably. I want to be in the battle! She cried to herself, eager for bloodshed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:06 pm

Hati pinned his ears back and snarled. "I'm not a pup.... old man. It makes me wonder whether you're still fit to lead." Hati swished his smooth black tail back and forth, taking in the fact that he was surrounded and that the chances of his survival were close to none. Might as well have fun with it then. He thought with a shrug. "So... you really want to try and defy me, do you?" asked Hati with a sneer on his lips. "I'm know from where I come from for my sharp claws." Sharp tongue. He corrected himself. But that doesn't matter, the point goes across better when I say it this way.
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:22 pm

Tao couldn't help the laughed that erupted from his lips at the pathetic insult."You just made my case for why i should call you pup.I've been in more battles than the number of days you've been on this earth.These fangs and claws have tasted so much blood that it rivals the deepest rivers.Defy you? You have no authority in which to defy.You may dear boy are just a pup who needs to learn his place."He said derisively before lunging at him.Tao tackled the younger wolf to the ground without warning and snapped his teeth inches from his face and snarled."What makes you think you have what it takes to join my pack?!" He jumped away and began to circle the wolf."Surely you dont think YOU can lead them?They will tear you apart and disband before that happens.They respect a strong leader not a pup who just came off of his mother's teat."He snapped then began laughing.His hackles were raised and he was itching for a fight.He signaled the others to stand down and not interfere.

The other wolves obeyed.They were waiting for the fight to begin and waggerd how long before the ALPHA Grew tired of the pup and killed him.Bloodthirty demonsTao thought smirking.He wouldn't have it any other way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:34 pm

"Old man- Your claws are sharper than they look... I admit. But, please. Try not to continue on putting our race to shame. I have as much right as anyone to be here... And I'm going to join your pack because I have what it takes!" He launched at Tao with a loud snarl, but he had misjudged his leap, and he fell short. He scrambled to his paws again, pinning his ears back.
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Everyone laughed at the failed attack."He'll be dead in no time." "Yea,no kidding." "He keep making mistakes like that,he's a goner." "Go back to the playground kid,you're not ready for the big boy league" "You gotta hand it to him,he has spunk" "Yea,but spunk will get you killed if you cant back it up" As the others laughed,joked,and taunted the wolf,Galan sat there and watched him carefully.

Tao didn't even duck nor dodge the other wolf.He simply turned to face boy."Do you think this is a game? Well I don't play games pup." He said and lunged for him again,once more pinning him to the ground.This time he didn't let up,instead he went for the side of his neck and began tearing into the other wolf.He didn't want to kill the other wolf just yet.He got a good hold of the wolf and flung him away in disgust."Grow up! When you do come see me and I'll think about letting you join.But if you want to play,i have someone you can play with.Antony!Have at it!" Tao ordered and walked away.Antony taking his place. He stood ready to pounce on the other wolf.

Tao walked over to Galan and sat be side him."You were holding back." Galan stated as he continued to watch the new wolf."I would have killed him otherwise and where would the fun be in that?"Tao said shrugging."besides he didn't stand a chance against me,let's see how he does with Antony. If he can keep that nut pinned then he's accepted,if not well then Antony will be having a snack now won't he?" He said as he turned back around to face the two wolves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:01 pm

"Don't you play with ME!" Hati snarled, leaping onto Tao's back and tearing into his shoulder with viscous ferocity.
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:24 pm

(('Tao had left the fight and is now watching.He's sitting beside Galan.Your opponent is Antony ^_^ lol ))

Antony saw the wolf go after the Alpha as he walked away.With a snarl,he intercepted headbutting the wolf in the ribs knocking him away."Silly pup,he was pulling his punches.He could have killed ya if he'd wanted to but he didn't.He must like you.Let's see if you're worth saving."Antony said with an evil laugh As he waited for the wolf to get back to his feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:33 pm

Hati stood with a snarl. He leapt onto the Antony's back and tore into the neck. He used his claws to rake down the sides of Antony's stomach. He leapt off when he thought that he'd done enough damage.

((Okay. Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Antony laughed as he was attacked.He didn't attack back because he wanted to get a feel for his opponent's sense of attack.He shook out his fur noticing a few dropps of blood.He smirked."Only natural for a pup to have sharp teeth. No wonder the Alpha turned away from this fight.Come at me like you mean it,no more love bites." The other wolves all laughed."Here let me show you."He snarled and lunged for the other wolf.He twisted his body at the last minute and kicked him squared in the chest.The next instance he turn quickly using his shoulder to know him off of his feet.As soon as he hit the ground,he was on top of the other wolf.He tore into his left leg shaking it vigorously. Antony could taste the sweet sweet nectar that was blood. Growling he went in for the kill and went straight for his throat.

Tao snarled,stopping Antony from killing him.

In frustration,Antony snarled and tore into the side of his face.He reveled at the blood that filled his mouth

Galan sat and watched quietly.Inwardly,he was rooting for the pup."Come on kid."he whispered.Tao looked over at him with a smirk and turned to watch the fight.Wondering how the kid was going to get Antony off of him.Antony was a rather large wolf and outweighed the pup by 20 pounds.He wasn't known for being lenient in his fights,but for the deaths he caused and the fact that he liked to eat his opponents.He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Hati was yelping for mercy. That is, until he heard the whisper... Someone was rooting for him. I'm not about to let that wolf down. He thought viciously.
Suddenly, he twisted up and around through Antony's legs. God. He weighs about the same as an elk. Hati thought with a grin. His face was dripping in blood, and his stuck his tongue out and caught a bit. He brought his tongue back inside, hoping that he had look tough. Wow, blood is really gross. he thought inwardly. he lunged towards Antony. "No more love bites? Are you sure? You'll probably regret that little decision." He sunk his teeth into the back of Antony's neck, and he felt blood filling his mouth. His own blood was beginning to cloud his vision, but he ground his teeth deeper and deeper. He also dug his claws into Antony's sides.

((Is Hati going to win or Antony? We should decide so we can start to wrap up the fight Smile )
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:15 pm

(Its going to end in a deadlock between the two.Tao will stop the fight and congratulate him on his fight and accept him into his pack))

Antony enjoyed hearing thr pitiful cries of the wolf beneath him.He heard someone rooting for the pup and he lifted his head and growled. At them. That was all the opening the pup needed to get the up on him.He growled as the pup jumped on his back tearig into the back of his neck.He could feel the skin and muscle being ripped and torn.He felt claws in his ribs and snarled. He bucked trying to get the wolf off his back,but to no avail. He reared up on his hind legs and slammed backwards into the ground.He twisted around and snapped at one of the pup's legs.He clamped his teeth down on one of them and shook him like a ragdoll.He let go of the leg and went for the throat once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:09 am

Hati widened his eyes and ducked just in time. He snaked around and gripped into Antony's ear with such ferocity that Antony couldn't escape.
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:50 am

Antony snarled.when the pup dodged him caught him on his ear.Antony refused to let a pup get the best of him,although he wasn't much older.The pup had a good grip on him but that didn't stop him from twisting and catching the side of the pups face.He snarled and bit down ripping skin and muscles.He refused to let go.

Blood covered them both.The others were quiet as they watched the new pup take on Antony the wolf eater. They began to have a little respect for the back talking pup.Tao was smiling broadly as he watched the two wolves tear into each other.

Antony had decided enough was enough and decided to kill pup.With a yank of his head,he tore his ear out of the pups mouth splitting it wide open.He let gi of the pups face.

Tao knew immediately that Antony was done playing around and was about to kill the kid.Quicker than his size and age would have others to believe,he tackled Antony away from the pup and had him by the throat.He snarled and dug his teeth deeper until he felt Antony go completely limp and submissive.His wolves would never submit to anyone but him a fact that he loved.He let Antony up and snarled behind him as he walked away.Tao turned to the pu and smiled."Well I'll be.The pup can use his claws and fangs,albeit poorly for my tastes.It looks like you've earned a place in the pack,pup." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:10 pm

Hati lashed his tail, and shook his head, sending blood spattering onto some of the other wolves. "I can hold my own against anything you send my way." he narled, half expecting another wolf to leap onto him and try to claw his back fur off.

((I'm introducing a girlfriend for him- I'm putting up her form now))

Moon shoved through the group of wolves to the front. "Hey! New wolf!" she called to him using her very favorite taunting voice. "You think you can hold your own against me?!"

"Please. Your only a fema-" he started with a snort, turning to her. Moon leapt with a loud snarl, bowling him over into Tao. She tore into his side. "Stupid... FEMALE!" Hati roared, flipping her over and pinning her down with his paw. She scrabbled at his belly, howling in rage.
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:09 pm

(( lol that's fine Smile ))

Tao chuckled at the pups bravado."calm down pup,no one's gonna bother you lest i say so.What's your name pup?" He asked.He lifted his head at the commotion in the crowd.He chuckled.Apparently Moon decided to join them.He took a step back as the she wolf came the crowd taunting the new pup.Galan laughed.

They watched the scene between the two pups with amusement.Tao had to quckliy dodge the to. wolves or get knocked over.Everyone laughed,all except Tao that is.He didn't find it funny in the least. He snapped at the two wolves."ENOUGH!" He bit the scruff of the new pup and yanked him off of Moon.With a snarl he dugg his teeth n deeper and tossed.him aside.He turned to Moon and snarled yanking her up by the side of her neck tossing her in the other direction.

"You can play later,but right now we need to go." Tao snapped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:21 pm

"Playing?! That was a vicious attack!" Hati complained. Umm

"Please. I can do so much more." Moon snarled, looking at him with her brilliant blue eyes. Eek
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Tao bared his teeth at the new kid."Oh quit your snivelling,you insolent whelp.She was clearly playing or else she would have killed you." He snapped.Quickly loosing patience with the pups.

Galan thought the whole thing was funny as did the others "Oh look the pup cant handle a little girl."Some said causing the others to laugh.

Tao snarled and immediately everyone quieted down."The next person to utter even the slightest of noises i will personally guarantee that you don't eat for three days.Got it!"He snapped."Now it time to go hunting.I need six hunters.Who's going to volunteer?"

((I love those little faces they are too cute ^_^ ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:34 pm

((lol They are our new emoticons! Next to where you type for a post are all the normal ones... Right? Well, if you click the little drop-down box right below the "Message Body" area on the left, you can choose "Wolfie Smilies" and use those instead. Wink Oh, and i sent you a pretty important PM, so if you want, you can go check that out. Razz ))

Hati was about to say something when he heard Tao threatening the pack. he closed his mouth like a steel bear trap, and look at the girl who had just fought him. Females. he thought with disgust.

Moon pinned her ears back when she heard Tao threatening the pack. She silenced herself but continued to stare at Hati angrily. Males. she thought. They lost their brains somewhere through evolution. When she saw him staring at her, she gave him an angry look, but he only rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Blood Moon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next