WolfzOnline

Welcome, welcome! Please, feel free to join the pack that best suits you- Shade Pack, Earth Pack, Fire Pack, Snow Pack, or Wind Pack. Create your wolf, a personality, a color, a gender, etc, and meet other wolves in your pack!

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Hey everyone! Great news! We now have Wolf Smilies! (Like the little emoticons we had before? Don't worry! They are both open for use!) Go to the Announcements section for details!
Happy St. Patrick's Day Wolfz! I hope you all are having a great day full of rainbows and pots of gold!
The Special St. Patrick's day and wolf RP is now open! All wolves from all pack are welcome! You can find it in the new "Special Group Role Plays" section! I hope you all enjoy your Easter and St. Patrick's Days!
Hey everyone! Wolfz Online is now doing an Easter Egg hunt! Whenever Storm or any of the mods post, you better check it over carefully! If it says "easter egg" any where in the post, PM Storm or the mod to claim your prize! Your name will get a special color and you will have moderator privileges for a whole week!
The skin has been changed back to the original!

Share | 

Welcome to Blood Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

Location : laying under a weeping willow in the moon's soft glow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:23 am

((oh cool Smile ))

"Good,now that that's settled,im only gonna ask once more.Who wants to volunteer." He growled.Immediately five wolves stepped forward,including Antony."We have room for one more,anytakers?" Tao asked.

Antony stood among those going on the hunt and eyed Moon hungrily.His green eyes raking over her frame and he licked his chops."I'll be sure to bring you back something nice ,cutie."He called out to Moon.

((i thought itd be fun to have a little rivalry between Antony and Hati lol Razz ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:28 pm

"I will." Hati stepped up, lashing his tail and staring at Antony. When he saw her looking at Moon, he felt strangely protective of her. He was going to speak up, but she got there first. "And what might you be looking at? I can hunt for myself- I don't need anyone to bring me food..." Moon was intimidated by his hungry looks. She glanced over at Hati for no reason, and saw he was glaring at Antony as well. The one thing we have in common- Hating Antony. But the more she thought about it, the more she realized that she didn't hate either of them...

((Oh yes. Crazy Smile Yes we shall. lol))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfzonline.forumotion.com
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Tao raised a brow in the pup's direction but didn't say anything.Galan nodded his head in approval with a smirk."It would seem as if we have a little rivalry going on for the lovely femme."Galan said to Tao,making him laugh."interesting"was all he said.

Anotony merely grinned at Moon's words."why,im looking at you sexy lady.You are temptation in the flesh,lovie."He said flashing his teeth."If you're so good at hunting,come join the hunt and show me what ya got."He taunted. He saw the pup glaring at him and bared his teeth."The old man must be losing it if he letting pups join in on hunts."He laughed.

Tao snarked at him."Watch it mutt!"he snapped."Let's go!"He said to the others and began to head out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Moon drew her lips back. "Stay away from me you ugly baffoon" she said, swishing her tail forward and holding her nose up.

Hati simply growled at Antony when they started moving.

"Wait!" Moon called. "I'm coming! I have to show someone-" she glared at Antony. "How to actually hunt!"
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:44 am

Antony merely chuckled As he watched her."I like 'em feisty."he said Following Tao.

Tao rolled his eyes."Everyone has.to bring back something from the hunt.If you do not then you will not eat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:16 am

"Please. I'll bring back triple." Moon snorted, lifting her head up haughtily. "And if 'fiesty' is what you want, Antony, fiesty is what you'll get."

Hati couldn't help but grin at her wit.
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:13 pm

Antony gave a short howl."ooo wee!Bring it on sweetness" He said laughing

Tao rolled his eyes as the others laughed.He lead them through the forest.He caught the scent of deer and and began to follow it.It lead him to a nice sized herd of deer."Ok listen up.Only take what you can carry.Only a fool kills off an entire herd"He said positioning himself and eyeing his prey.He would leave tghe buck to tend the rest of his herd once they left."Don't touch the buck.Now go position yourselves and wait for my signal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:34 pm

Hati crouched down. He could barely contain his excitement, he was going to show them.

Moon crouched down. She had her eyes on a healthy faun.
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Antony crouched low in the brush. He saw Moon and winked at her before looking back at his prey,a big doe. So far she was the biggest he'd seen and she was all his. He locked his chops..

Tao kept his eyes on the herd and his ears on his hunters. If any of them moved without his signal they would be sorry. He snarled loud and ferociously before leaping out at the herd. It had the desired effect, they freaked out and dispersed. The buck faced off witth Tao in an attempt to protect its herd. It saw one of the other wolves go for one of the fawns and charged him chasing it off.Tao charged the buck protecting his wolf. He snapped at the bucks legs. Tao's job was to keep the buck occupied until there was enough food for the pack. This was going to be very trying Tao thought as he followed the buck's every move.

At Tao's signal, Antony went after his prey trusting that Tao would keep the buck off his back.

((Sry for the delay Internet connection isn't always gauruntee lol))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:07 am

((lol That's totally fine!))

Moon saw a gorgeous doe- Pretty big. Not the biggest, but big. She crouched, and began to slink forwards.

Hati had his eyes on the same one.

The two wolves leapt at the same time, snarling and startling the doe. She immediately began to run as fast as she could. And suddenly, both young wolves knew what to do. Together, they ran up along her sides, one of them to the left, the other on the right. Hati looked under the doe's belly at Moon. He nodded, and so did she. As one wolf, they leapt, working in perfect harmony to bring down the doe.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:30 pm

River crouched down low on the outskirts of Blood Moon territory, blending into the grass she slowly shuffled forwards. She rise a tiny bit so she was just bending her legs and trotted forwards into the territory. Trying to hide into the bushes she looked around for signs of any wolves, she needed to find the leader of this pack.

нєяєѕ тнє ∂αу уσυ нσρє∂ ωσυℓ∂ ηєνєя cσмє
∂ση'т ƒєє∂ мє νισℓєηcє, נυѕт яυη ωιтн мє
тняσυgн яσωѕ σƒ ѕρєє∂ιηg cαяѕ
тнє ραρєя cυтѕ, тнє cнєαтιηg ℓσνєяѕ
тнє cσƒƒєє'ѕ ηєνєя ѕтяσηg єησυgн
ι кησω уσυ тнιηк ιт'ѕ мσяє тнαη נυѕт вα∂ ℓυcк

тнєяє, тнєяє, вαву
ιт'ѕ נυѕт тєχт вσσк ѕтυƒƒ
ιт'ѕ ιη тнє ABC σƒ gяσωιηg υρ
ησω, ησω, ∂αяℓιηg
σн ∂ση'т кιℓℓ уσυяѕєℓƒ
cαυѕє ησηє σƒ υѕє ωєяє αηgєℓѕ
αη∂ уσυ кησω ι ℓσνє уσυ, уєαн
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wattpad.com/story/2197366-blaze
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Moon looked up and sniffed. "There's someone out there!" she warned.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:21 pm

River crawled forwards, the camp of the pack came into view and she spotted another wolf and swiftly dived into a nearby hedge.

тнєяє, тнєяє, вαву
ησω, ησω, ∂αяℓιηg
σн ∂ση'т кιℓℓ уσυяѕєℓƒ
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:29 pm

Moon heard the rustle. She left the carcass of the deer that she and Hati had caught, and crept towards where the newcomer had tried to hide.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:10 pm

River just hid further, quieting her breathing as much as she could.

тнєяє, тнєяє, вαву
ησω, ησω, ∂αяℓιηg
σн ∂ση'т кιℓℓ уσυяѕєℓƒ
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:38 am

(( my apologies guys, my Internet sucks Buh ok so due to the amount of time passed, I'll go ahead and time skipper to after the hunt and everyone is back at the camp))

Tao dropped his kill on the kill pile and went over to his tree to relax. Those pups are going to be the death of him. After a moment he laughed at the thought. "As if they could." He laughed. His spot under the tree was more of a vantage point. It allowed him to oversee his territory. So imagine his annoyance when he saw a she wolf trying to creep. "I'll llet the girls have a little fun." He gave a short pointed howl letting the girls know there was a she wolf prowling in their territory and that they could have some fun with her. He knew his girls and they were just as ruthless as the guys. He got comfortable and waited for the fireworks.

Antony had brought in his kill and was prouder than a little bit. He had caught big mama and brought her in. He wanted to it off to Moon and would've looked for her if it wasn't for Tao's little announcement. At times like this he knew he couldn't interfere for fear of punishment. It was all for the girls,for them to show their worth. He ran to a ledge not far from his den and looked around trying to spot some action.

Natalia stretched her muscles and yawned. She was the head huntress and one of the best fighters in the pack.When she heard the Alpha's little announcement she gave a growl of anticipation. She sniffed around until she caught the scent of the female outsider. She gave another growl. She heard Moon give a warning the outsider was near. Natalia gave a little howl signaling for the other females to circle around the area Moon was headed. Nat had seen movement over by the hedges and called everyone there. They surrounded the whole area blocking all the escapes. There was no way she was getting passed them. She growled as she moved forward to flush out their prey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:34 pm

Hati slowly dragged the doe that he had caught back to camp. Moon, of course, had let him carry it. He rolled his eyes. She wolves. he thought. When he heard Tao's announcement, He found a place to sit and watch the "show".

Moon trotted along happily, completely burden-less. When she heard Tao's announcement, she let out a small snarl of joy- This is just what I need! A nice, stupid wolf to play with! she thought.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:38 pm

River smiled As I thought, this pack is strong, and cunning she thought to herself, moving into the open where it was apparent she wasn't there to spy or attack them. "I have been searching for a strong, truly great pack for a few months now, and I have heard many wolves say that there is none greater than this pack. So I come to ask if I may join your pack, I can prove myself worthy in anyway you wish." She spoke calmy, directing her speech to Toa. She knew if they even considered letting her joining whatever she had to do to prove herself would be difficult, and if they rejected her then she would probably have to fight her way out, which would be almost impossible as she was greatly outnumbered. But River also knew that she couldn't live like a normal wolf, she longed for fighting, and blood. That was what she had been trained for.

тнєяє, тнєяє, вαву
ησω, ησω, ∂αяℓιηg
σн ∂ση'т кιℓℓ уσυяѕєℓƒ
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:10 pm

(Hope this is okay but I think I'm going to change River's name to Velarka and fix up her form, would you like me to quote it here so you guys know what's changed? Or would you like me to just write it here?)

тнєяє, тнєяє, вαву
ησω, ησω, ∂αяℓιηg
σн ∂ση'т кιℓℓ уσυяѕєℓƒ
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Natalia scoffed at the she wolf as she came out of hiding and started talking to Tao, or at least tried to. Nat knew in instances like these, that wouldn't indulge in a conversation with a trespasser. Tao just raised a brow at the female not saying anything. He looked at Nat and gave a slight nod and watched the proceeding. Nat snarled at the female. "Sorry sweetly but you belong to me. You can try and talk to the all you like, but if I don't like you than you're not accepted. Got it? Good." She said and then began to slowly circle the female. "You'd do whatever. We anted for you to join huh? You sound a little desperate Hun." Some of the other females started snickering and some were waiting for the signal to attack. "Can you fight? Hunt? Its not easy being a female in this pack. You are treated just as harshly as the males. You think you got what it takes? Then prove it!" She snarled before using her back legs to forcefully kick the she wolf, pushing her towards the other girls. She gave the signal and three of them converged on her.

She wanted to test her not kill her, at least not yet anyway. Growls and snarls could be heard and she sat back and watched the fight with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Velarka narrowed her eyes as she watched the three faes come towards her, she stretched her neck and then let loose, in an instant she snapped round and grasped one of the wolves by the neck, seeing the other two come after their friend she used her strength to lift the she wolf off the ground and aim it at one of the other two wolves, it's body weight knocking it down. Velarka eyed up the other she-wolf, most likely the strongest of the three. As the she-wolf went to pounce on her Velarka dodged and instead slammed the she-wolf to the ground. Then, holding it down, she looked up at the wolf that had kicked her. "Still laughing?" She spoke still holding down the squirming wolf beneath her.

тнєяє, тнєяє, вαву
ησω, ησω, ∂αяℓιηg
σн ∂ση'т кιℓℓ уσυяѕєℓƒ
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: re:   Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:40 am

Nat continued to smile even when the little female thought she got the best of her girls. "Its not me,that you need concern yourself with at the moment." She said with a touch of humor and lifted her chin. The two wolves that had been knocked down had promptly gotten up and were now standing on either side of the she-wolf. They saw their sister pinned down but didnt worry too much,know that she could get loose if she really wanted to. The fae was strong they'd give her that,her strength rivaled their own. They began to move into a position where one was in the front and the other was in the back. The one in the front lowered her head and let loose a snarl and moved to the right at the same time the other snapped her jaws mere inches from the fae's tail and mimiced her sister's actions but in the opposite direction. They continued this dance inching closer and closer.Finally the pinned wolf got bored and decided to get up. Using her hind legs, she dug her claws into the fae's underbelly and used one leg to kick her in the ribs and then both to kick her away from her. As soon as the she-wolf hit the ground the other two once more converged on her. Continuing their dance from earlier they began to attack her. As one would snarl and snapp their teeth the other would bite a chunk out of the fae then promptly leg go so that the other could have a go. The two wolves ripped and tore at the Fae creating little nicks to gashes along her body. The wolf that was pinned earlier stalked towards her and the two wolves began running in different directions around the Fae.The third female would wait for an opening and and once she found one she would bite the Fae before backing off and then repeating the process. All the while the while the other two clawed and bit her ans they ran in around her.

Tao laughed as the triplets played with the girl. They way she fought was a little impressive but he'd seen better.He laid and watched to see how the female would get out of the predicament she was in at the moment.He knew Nat,and knew that this was only round one for the trespassing female and he wondered how she'd hold up. The scent of blood wafted to him and he couldnt help the smile that played on his lips.

At the scent of fresh wolf blood being spilled the males were howling and barking for more. They began making "cat" calls encouraging the fighters on. They wanted to see more blood being spilled ,flesh being torn,growls,yelps they wanted to see it all. Galan listened to all the commotion going on over the fight and he rolled his eyes but smiled all the same
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:54 am

Velarka watched the three go round in a repeat process, that was always a bad idea when fighting, she waited, and then struck out just before one of the faes had time to attack, knocking her to the ground, then she swung round and matched the other fae with her claw attack, only she dived downwards and fetched a deep bite to the belly, then smashing it aside. Then for the third, she spotted a pretty tough looking rock nearby, and when the fae went to attack her, she tripped her up and sent her headfirst into the rock. Velarka then clawed at her a little, before seeing the first wolf was up and ready to attack, this time Velarka waited for the other wolf to lunge at her and then Velarka delivered a painful shoulder plough into the ribs of the other wolf, this time gripping her by the leg and biting deep.

тнєяє, тнєяє, вαву
ησω, ησω, ∂αяℓιηg
σн ∂ση'т кιℓℓ уσυяѕєℓƒ
Back to top Go down
Fatalani
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:49 pm

As the she wolf had one of the fae's leg in her mouth,the other wolf came and charged her from the side hitting her in the ribs and the other wolf got up and did the same from the other side. Immediately,the third wolf took that opportunity to go for the fae's throat but instead,clawed her face leaving a deep groove knocking the fae away from her. the wolf stood up and shook her fur. As her and her sisters surrounded the other wolf.

((sorry so short i gotta go back to work Umm ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Blood Moon   Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:45 pm

Verlarka growled, her claws digging into the ground she charged at one of the faes, swerving to the side as she tried to dodge and rammed into her, knocking her to the ground, then, grasping her by her back leg she flipped her over and took one of the other two wolves out, then, leaping onto the huge rock, she bounced back and ripped a huge gash across the third wolf's belly as she slid into her, then jumping to her feet and readying for another attack.

тнєяє, тнєяє, вαву
ησω, ησω, ∂αяℓιηg
σн ∂ση'т кιℓℓ уσυяѕєℓƒ