WolfzOnline

Welcome, welcome! Please, feel free to join the pack that best suits you- Shade Pack, Earth Pack, Fire Pack, Snow Pack, or Wind Pack. Create your wolf, a personality, a color, a gender, etc, and meet other wolves in your pack!

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Hey everyone! Great news! We now have Wolf Smilies! (Like the little emoticons we had before? Don't worry! They are both open for use!) Go to the Announcements section for details!
Happy St. Patrick's Day Wolfz! I hope you all are having a great day full of rainbows and pots of gold!
The Special St. Patrick's day and wolf RP is now open! All wolves from all pack are welcome! You can find it in the new "Special Group Role Plays" section! I hope you all enjoy your Easter and St. Patrick's Days!
Hey everyone! Wolfz Online is now doing an Easter Egg hunt! Whenever Storm or any of the mods post, you better check it over carefully! If it says "easter egg" any where in the post, PM Storm or the mod to claim your prize! Your name will get a special color and you will have moderator privileges for a whole week!
The skin has been changed back to the original!

Share | 

JoshNeku Fanfiction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neku
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: JoshNeku Fanfiction   Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Plot:

In shibuya there is two realms, the UG (underground) and the RG (realground). The RG is the realm of the living where as the UG is the realm of the dead. As one RG boy named Neku Sakuraba enters the UG with no memories of anything but his name he finds he is in a game called the Reapers Game. Trying to fight for his second chance he learns to trust people and save shibuya but will he find a little love? Who knows? Neku alongside with Shiki, Joshua, and Beat he shall learn to trust others and save Japan. But be warned don't finish the mission and face erasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
Neku
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: JoshNeku Fanfiction   Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Characters:

Neku Sakuraba:
Neku Sakuraba (桜庭 音操 Sakuraba Neku?, ネク Neku) is a fictional character in the Nintendo DS video game The World Ends with You. He is an antisocial teenage boy who claims he does not "get" people, and rarely interacts with others. Under mysterious circumstances, he finds himself participating in the Reapers Game and is forced to fight for his life, teaming up with a girl named Shiki Misaki. He allies himself with several other characters, including: Yoshiya Kiryu, who goes by Joshua; Daisukenojo Bito, who goes by Beat; Raimu Bito, who goes by Rhyme and is Beat's sister; and Sanae Hanekoma, an artist acting as a coffee shop owner.
Since appearing in The World Ends with You, Neku has received mostly positive reception. While some have described him as being emo and "whiny", his growth as a character has received praise, with G4TV describing it as growing from a mute teenager to a civil human, a concept that people over the age of 20 could identify with. He has been compared to several other characters created by Square Enix, including Cloud Strife of Final Fantasy VII, Squall Leonhart of Final Fantasy VIII, and Roxas of Kingdom Hearts, due to his "brooding" personality.

Yoshiya (Joshua) Kiryu:
"It's quickly evident Joshua is clever beyond his fifteen years—as sly as they come. Unfortunately, his insufferably snotty attitude only serves to widen the gulf between him and Neku...but his knowledge, especially about the Game, does earn him some points."

Who are you?

Neku
My name is Neku Sakuraba,and I am a 16 years old guy. I am straight but Joshua keeps trying to make me a homosexual...
I live at Shibuya, Japan RG of course and I played the game in the UG til I came back to life and returned to the RG. I have orange spiky hair and purple headphones. My normal outfit is a purple-light purple and yellow design short sleeved shirt and my shoes are the same I also wear white shorts with a black belt that is normally loose. Around my neck is a white MP3 player and a white lanyard. I have indigo eye color and my shirt normally covers my face up to my mouth. Most people say I am Emo or Anti-social, but I just don't get people. With their money and fashion but it could also be that I don't remember people that I cared about. I may act a little rude but that is because I just don't understand cause I forgot everything all my memories. I do get them back so I act a little nicer to people I guess. I like music because its just peaceful, art because I really like to draw, and CAT they are an amazing company they make the most awesome things from art to clothing to furniture. I dislike people because they are so annoying and I just end up getting hurt. If I can change anything, it would be to not call my friend over. So he would still be here today.

Joshua
My name is Yoshia Kiryu but just call me Joshua, that is my American name. I am a 16 year old guy. I'm not interested in girls but Neku is a fascinating partner. I live in Shibuya, Japan UG, and I am the Composer of the game. I have silver messy-like hair and violet eyes. Also I normally wear a blue button-down shirt and gray jeans. My shoes are just normal sneakers. My outfit is nothing much really. Most people call me a flirt but its cause I just love interesting people, also they say I am a jerk or other names like that but honestly I am just teasing. I don't really understand people either which is why me and Neku are so good together. I like Neku because he is a fascinating person, people because humans interest me, and food because if you find a good chef it tastes so amazing! I dislike Sho with a passion, Shiki because she is wanting Neku, and most of the reapers. If I can change anything, it would be the fact that I shot and killed Neku. So then he could trust me, he wouldn't be in the game, he wouldn't know I am the horrible composer of the game, and me and him could be more than friends...

Last edited by Neku Sakuraba on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
Neku
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: JoshNeku Fanfiction   Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Side Characters:

Shiki:
Fashionable and fabulous at fifteen, Shiki knows clothes. While she puts on a cheerful face to lend Neku some much-needed moral support, deep down she harbors a secret... She never parts with her homemade stuffed animal, Mr. Mew; to survive, Neku can never part with her.

Beat:
Hot-blooded and hard-headed, Beat is the polar opposite of Neku—even if they are the same age. Still, despite his emotional outbursts, he has a big heart. He's always ready to throw down and ollie into combat on his board, with Rhyme right there beside him.

Rhyme:
Raimu Bito, nicknamed Rhyme, is a character in The World Ends with You and serves as Beat's partner during Neku's first Reapers' Game.

Sho:
Sho Minamimoto is the youngest Game Master of the Reapers in Shibuya at 18 and the second Game Master Neku battles. It is revealed that he excels in all areas of leadership except one—he will not cooperate with others. More of a mathematician than a brawler, Sho loves to speak in mathematical terms and cannot refrain from making a calculation or from telling a math joke during conversation, to the point of obsession and perhaps mental instability.

Sanae Hanekoma:
Also known as Mr. H is the self-described "hip café barista" of WildKat and is also the successful, multi-talented artist CAT. He is a valuable ally to Neku and his friends, acting like a guardian of the players, and is always making sure that the game is fair and everyone follows the rules. He is also on good terms with Joshua. According to Hanekoma himself, he was born on March 3, has a blood type of A, is Pisces, a big gambler, and loves the word "windfall" and the word "natto" gets his tummy rumbling. The Japanese word for cat, neko is embedded in his last name, Hanekoma, as is hane (feathers) and thus hints at his identity as Shibuya-famous artist, CAT, and to his other secrets.
Back to top Go down
Neku
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: JoshNeku Fanfiction   Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:07 pm

Note: this is a Yaoi Fanfic so if you don't like it please don't comment

In the streets of Shibuya, Japan; An 15 year old boy with spiky hair and
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JoshNeku Fanfiction   Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Awesome! <3

I am definitely bookmarking this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfzonline.forumotion.com
Neku
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: JoshNeku Fanfiction   Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:17 pm

(Thanks :3)

First day

In the streets of Shibuya, a boy with orange spiky hair and indigo eyes wearing headphones, and a interesting outfit wakes up and says "AGAIN?!?!" remembering his time of the game the last three weeks but he knows that this week is the last one. He sighed "Will I see him again?" hoping that a friend of his to come back to him. Then he shook his head and he headed to Hachiko. Hachiko is an area where there is a dog statue, there are legends if you rub the statue in a certain way you will get good luck and if you don't you get cursed. He thinks to himself What a silly story!

As he got there he called out "Hey is there anyone who needs a partner?"

After a few moments later a boy his age came over with silver messy-like hair and violet eyes says "Hello Neku~"

Neku looked at him and says "Joshua you came back!" then he said "I missed you!"
Joshua gave a sad smile remembering all the things he did to Neku, how he betraied him, how he lied and ruined his trust. Neku then asked "Can we be partners again?"

Joshua says "You still trust me?"

Neku nods "Of course I trust you, I just can't forgive you yet."

Joshua says "Understandible since I did murdered you."

Neku says "Please stop talking about that." then his phone rang and he says "The mission!" then looks to Joshua "Aren't you going to make a pact with me? So we can be partners."

Joshua looked at Neku and froze there then says "I accept." then a bunch of blue lights shot out of the ground as power flowed through out them showing that they are partners and they both share the same life and power.

Neku smiled then read the mission "Go to 10-4." 10-4 is the Shibuya, Japan's main shopping district. Most of the time the first day mission asks the Players to just meet up there but you can't get there until you have a partner. Neku rolled his eyes "Too easy."

Joshua giggled "Don't get too cocky now...."

Neku growled "Whatever."

Joshua smiled glad that his friendship with Neku hasn't gone. He asked "Hey Neku when you get out of the Game, what do you want to do?"

Neku shrugged "I don't know..." then he thinks for a moment "I guess I would like to continue with my art and violin since I am so behind."

Joshua got an interest quickly, "Oh so you can draw and play?"

Neku sighed "Yea..."

Joshua giggled "I could've never had guessed..."

Neku gave him a sharp glare but noticed that Joshua's eyes show impressment. "Thanks." he replied

Joshua smirked "Not a problem."

Neku gave Joshua a small glance of happiness then he exclaimed "Oh right the mission!" then adds "Lets go to 10-4!"

Joshua chuckled "Roger that..."

(Wip)
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JoshNeku Fanfiction   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:21 am

I love the First installment! <3
Back to top Go down
Neku
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: JoshNeku Fanfiction   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:24 am

(Thanks again I have Writers Block cause I am hoping to make a story and get it published so I am kinda slow bout this XD)
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JoshNeku Fanfiction   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:33 am

Awwww I know how that feels! Only, I have artist's block AND writers block. xD
Back to top Go down
Neku
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: JoshNeku Fanfiction   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:39 am

When they got to 10-4 Neku said "So did we clear the mission?" Then looks to his hand, no timer. Neku let out a sigh of relief and he looked to Joshua seeing something wasn't right...

Joshua then asked "After this game what do you want to do?"

Neku shrugged and said "I am not too sure..." Then he gave some thought and said "Probably become an Artist as well-known as CAT. I just love how they do the simplest things to show what life is."

Joshua quotes "'To enjoy life you have to push your horizons as far as they go, and Enjoy the moment' if I presume."

Neku nods and mutters "Its hard to enjoy anything with it being like this like..."

Joshua nods "I understand say no more." Then teases "Since we are partners, I watch your rear and you should watch mine." He let out a small giggle

Neku rolled his eyes "Yea I am not watching anyone's rear."

"But Neku we share the same life so we need to protect one another."

Neku interjected "Still not watching your rear, your back fine but not your butt."

Joshua whined "You take the fun out of everything..." Then adds "Kill-joy."

Neku said "I don't kill like some people." As soon as he said it aloud he knew it was wrong.

Joshua gave him a sad look and said "Oh, I knew you would still blame me for that."

"Thats not what I meant!"

Joshua nodded slowly and said "I think I shall call it a day, see you tomorrow..."

Neku cursed at himself saying "Really? I had to bring that up again!" Then he sighed and looked at the moon shining over Shibuya and he comments "Why does it look so peaceful?"
Back to top Go down
Neku
Young Adult
Young Adult

PostSubject: Re: JoshNeku Fanfiction   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am

Storm wrote:
Awwww I know how that feels! Only, I have artist's block AND writers block. xD

Lol Artist block happens to me too but writers block is horrible cause I think I am already not the greatest writer XD
Back to top Go down
ReallyGaySquidKid420
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: JoshNeku Fanfiction   Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:47 am

this is so great!!1!1!1!1!11!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JoshNeku Fanfiction   

Back to top Go down

JoshNeku Fanfiction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top